Monday, September 2, 2013

Entry #65


Second Outfit Entry

Hello! This is my second outfit for the 2013 FDC! My first design was called "Abstract Nature". This design is called "Winter Rebel.

The first 8 pictures are just sketches of my design.









The 9th and 10th pictures are of the patterns I used. I used the Liberty Jane T-shirt pattern (for the jacket) and the Liberty Jane Tank Top Pattern.



The 11th picture is the fabric I used for the Tank Top.


The 12th picture is me sewing it.


The 13th picture is the finished product.


The 14th picture is of the fabric I used to make the jacket.


The 15th picture  is me sewing it.


The 16th picture is the finished product.


The 17th picture is the fabric I used to make the shorts.


The 18th picture is the finished product. I hand sewed it, and the method was inspired by MyFroggyStuff on Youtube.


The 19th picture is me sewing the tights, which were sewn with the same method as the shorts, but with the sewing machine. I used an old shirt sleeve to make it.


The 20th picture is the duct tape I used to make the Tom-like shoes. ( Sorry, I forgot to take pictures of the finished products of the tights and shoes, they are shown later on this entry )



The 21st-24th pictures are of the finished product.





And the rest of the pictures are just of the outfit, and what it looks like without the jacket.













 I hope you enjoyed my 2nd entry.



Thank you for your entry!

Vote for this outfit via comment on this post or by emailing us 
at nora.demington@gmail.com.

One vote per person.
You can vote for yourself.
You can vote for more than one outfit.
Hence, you can vote for multiple outfits. :-)

Voting for Second Outfits ends September 25th, 2013.


Information about this contest:

First Outfit Tasks Due July 14th, 2013.
Second Outfit Tasks Due August 25th, 2013.


11 comments:

Aunt Mimi said...

Love it! I vote for this one.

Liesel said...

Cute outfit!

Unknown said...

I vote for this! It is soooooo cute!

rebeccadzierzon said...

Cute!--the shoes are creative. Keep up the great work!

agrz123 said...

I would like to vote for myself

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Unknown said...

I vote for you.

Justadolllover said...

Awesome! I vote for you!

Unknown said...

Vote!

Unknown said...

i luv this super adorable oufit. i definetly vote for u! <3 u

Unknown said...

I love this super cute outfit! I would totally wear it if it was big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally heart it!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3