Sunday, September 1, 2013

Entry #40


Second Outfit Entry

Debonair Designs


































Debonair Designs



Thank you for your entry!

Vote for this outfit via comment on this post or by emailing us 
at nora.demington@gmail.com.

One vote per person.
You can vote for yourself.
You can vote for more than one outfit.
Hence, you can vote for multiple outfits. :-)

Voting for Second Outfits ends September 25th, 2013.


Information about this contest:

First Outfit Tasks Due July 14th, 2013.
Second Outfit Tasks Due August 25th, 2013.


8 comments:

Liesel said...

This is so sweet. I like e photo story.

Deb Denair said...

I had fun putting this outfit together, therefore voting for myself :0

rebeccadzierzon said...

Very cute! Nice job!

moonra said...

You are very talented, I always follow you on Ravelry.
Vote for this n. 40

LKaye said...

Amazing talent! Gets my vote!

Xyra Silverleaf said...

Voting for this one too. Love the colors, style, and detailing.

Brenda, from Georgia said...

This pattern is beautiful. Love the pictures of both dolls. Great Work. I vote for this talented artist.

Anne said...

I love the colours and the detailing. Vote for #40