Sunday, September 1, 2013

Entry #52


Second Outfit Entry


For this round, I wanted to do a Disney themed outfit. I love Disney and wanted my dolls to join in on the fun. This outfit is going for a modern, Disney fan look. The white, knit shirt is based off of a shirt I saw at the Disney store a while back. I used a Liberty Jane pattern and drew on it with fabric markers. For the denim shoes, I used the Liberty Jane Toms pattern and followed the directions from the YouTube channel, ShowMeCute, on how to paint Mickey and Minnie Mouse on the shoes. (Of course I had to make it doll sized :-) ) The corduroy pants were also made from a Liberty Jane pattern. The Mickey ears headband was of my own design.

So if your doll is ready to have some Disneyland/Disney World fun, this outfit will do the trick. Featuring a knit girl with Disney balloons graphic tee, lace peek-a-boo corduroy jeans, denim Toms with Mickey and Minnie painted on, and a Mickey ears headband your doll will surely be the talk of Main Street!

Design


In-Progress Pictures






Fixing up the pants



Completed Outfit

























From Sweet Pea Cove




Thank you for your entry!

Vote for this outfit via comment on this post or by emailing us 
at nora.demington@gmail.com.

One vote per person.
You can vote for yourself.
You can vote for more than one outfit.
Hence, you can vote for multiple outfits. :-)

Voting for Second Outfits ends September 25th, 2013.


Information about this contest:

First Outfit Tasks Due July 14th, 2013.
Second Outfit Tasks Due August 25th, 2013.


6 comments:

Liesel said...

Very sweet. My favorite part was the shoes. Although I would wear every piece you made. So fashionable.

rebeccadzierzon said...

I love Disney! The Mickey and Minnie shoes were fabulous. Nice job!

moonra said...

Mickey and Minnie get my vote.
I vote for this one n. 52

LKaye said...

Adorable! Gets my vote!

Anonymous said...

This has to be the cutest Disney doll outfit I've ever seen! I'm voting for it too;)

Ava

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! You got my vote !!! :3